SammyDress Review Here’s my review on  SammyDress . I have only ordered twice. And I have received  some  of my things. I know that ma...

05:45 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 5 Comments

SammyDress Review
Here’s my review on SammyDress. I have only ordered twice. And I have received some of my things.
I know that many people have had tons of bad experiences with SammyDress but I took a risk and tried it. Gratefully, my experience wasn’t that bad. I had told my brother “It’s either you rip them off or they rip you off,” because the stuff is so cheap but the shipping isn’t.

Sammydress.com is an ever more-popular Chinese online fashion shop. It specializes in clothing and accessories, but offers a few interesting items in the Beauty and Home/Lifestyle sections as well. With an impressive Alexa ranking of 4289 and an especially large customer base in the United States and France, SammyDress just keeps on improving and expanding its product range.

Experience with Sammydress

Of course we tested a range of products, the conditions and delivery time of Sammydress and summed the everything up for you.

 Pros

  • PayPal payment possible without a Sammydress account
  • registered users can choose between different payment methods such (e.g. credit card)
  • Free Shipping Products category
  • Sammydress point system for registered customers
  • clothing sizes always measured in cm
Here’s what i ordered Stylish Shirt Collar Classic Big Check Polyester Spring Shirt For Men fits me perfectly , casual and chic also so comfortable 
Really, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite items in my wardrobe. It fits well overall (hips aside), and the material is really comfortable.
love this shirt soo much use it more than i should!



Shein review 

Overview

Todays post will be about SheIn . I will start of by saying that this is not what you would call a “curated” shop , it is very much about quantity and that has both advantages and disadvantages.Starting off with the positives,  you are bound to find something to suit your taste and at a great price as well, now the main disadvantage is that it does require some serious searching, and I mean you might find yourself looking for hours through thousands of items in each category

Shipping

SheIn does offer WorldWide shipping . They offer Standard Shipping (14.99$ and FREE on orders over 30$ )and Express Shipping (24.90$ and FREE on orders over 99$). One thing I really don`t like about their delivery is how large the delivery period is 5-28 days SS and 3-18 days ES (for most countries , it is less for a few asian countries) especially because written very small is that you also need to calculate another 3-7 days for delivery preparation.
Stock & Prices
I personally think that SheIn excels mostly at their Outerwear section , they have a good variety at good prices. Their T-shirt and Shirt sections are also really great especially when you think of the variety available. I will warn you though, you need to pay really good attention to the pictures and the description of some of the items because in these sections especially the quality is lacking mostly. That is one of the reasons why I really enjoy the customer photos

OVERALL


 SheIn shopping experience was just as wonderful as the previous ones here's what i ordered Black With Rivet Belt Buckle PU Backpacks turned out to be as amazing as I'd hoped, proving to me once again that SheIn offers a lot of great items at affordable prices!
i really love this brand my review is completely honest it always proves to me that it's the best store 











5 commentaires:

Instagram

Labels