Wholesale Shopping for our everyday fashion needs should by easy, fun and affordable. Rose Wholesale understands this. The site is ea...

3D Snakes

15:50 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 10 Comments


Wholesale

Shopping for our everyday fashion needs should by easy, fun and affordable. Rose Wholesale understands this. The site is easy to use, and members are rewarded for signing in daily, receiving points they can later apply to their purchases for additional savings. Bonus points are also awarded for posting reviews on the website. New arrivals are displayed on the site's main page so members are always up to date on the hottest trending items. I shopped during a recent sale on the site, purchased  Sleeve Cotton Blend T-Shirt  . ! Customer service responded very quickly to my 

questions. My items arrived very fine it took 20 day  I was completely satisfied with all my purchases. Everything fit as expected. By Western sizing standards I normally wear a M so I purchased a size up, which is a good general rule for Western shoppers buying clothing made in China. All items were well made. The quality of the fabric was very good. As a fashion-conscious savvy shopper, this experience was a total win. I'm already filling up my shopping bag, looking forward to placing my next order. Once again I can afford to just say yes to treating myself to some new clothes. Love it! I highly recommend the ease and satisfaction of doing your online shopping 

with Rose Wholesale!

i want to say thanks for this amazing experience Wholesale

Now moving on to another brand

Shein : 



Shein.com is a large online retailer of women’s clothing that is based in China, and that has been in operation since 2008. They feature “street fashion” at discounted prices as they aim to reach their stated target audience of 18 to 35 year old women. Shein.com has a team of in-house designers who work to recreate the most popular looks from fashion houses around the world. The company’s clothing is often featured on Pinterest for being both on-trend and inexpensive, winning over those who consider themselves to be fashion forward and budget-conscious. Shein.com sells not only apparel, but also shoes, jewelry and other accessories for women.


Okay so now that's out of the way, I contacted shein nearly 1 month ago now and basically started up an affiliation with them. The contacted me back quickly and their customer service is great, they're really informative and never forget to leave anything out. They always replied within 24 hours which is great because I'm someone who hates waiting around for replies!


now let's talk  bit about the product  i received two accessories 

Best sale fashion individual White punk bracelet it fits my hands also i live the white color it looks fancy and also Vintage Multilayer Snowflake Bracelet i was very pleasant with both of them , they look like what i excepted them 

I was super pleased that it came with tracking because I love finding out where my packages are and it makes me more patient! Since the items come with a tracking code it's really good especially since the shipping is free worldwide!
Get ready for a picture spam!











10 commentaires:

Instagram

Labels