Hey guys! I hope you are well, the weather is turning and we’re really starting to get into Autumn right about now. That means a bit of a...

The Jacket Maker

20:08 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 5 Comments

Hey guys!
I hope you are well, the weather is turning and we’re really starting to get into Autumn right about now. That means a bit of a change up in the wardrobe, wearing more knits and sweats, and less Summer clothing. It also means a change over of jackets, from my denim jackets to leather. I never used to be a fan of a leather jacket, but a couple of years ago I got my first one, and I’ve never looked back. They’re pretty timeless, so adding one to your wardrobe is something you should seriously consider.
I have a new addition to my leather jacket line up! The Jacket Maker got in touch and told me about their collection. Not only do they have a large collection of ready to wear pieces, they also do custom jackets tailored to you, and this is what I went for and I’m wearing here.
Want to see more?
If you are looking for your first leather jacket this season or just want to refresh your current wardrobe with a new one, I can recommend checking out The Jacket Maker here and taking a look at their collection. You can pick from their collection which is ready to go, but I recommend going for a custom made jacket, which is not too expensive and you can get the absolute perfect fit, and a jacket tailored to your very own specification.





5 commentaires:

  1. FRESH STYLE , AND CLEAN SHOOT

    https://sldstyle.blogspot.com/ WAS HERE

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice shearling leather coat and these types shearling custom leather jackets and coats are available in a very resonable price.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice post. Thanks for sharing this fashionable blog with us. cbd oil products online

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. At the point when the utilization of Natural Antibiotic is made utilizing colloidal Silver the viability of the Natural Antibiotic is more fruitful =Best colloidal silver online We offer the best colloidal silver available to be purchased in Oregon and different provinces of USA.

    RépondreSupprimer

Instagram

Labels