Shein review :  Hey guys what's up ! so today i will be doing Shein review , i hope you like  it it's my honest review a...

Skull

07:33 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 3 Comments



Shein review


Hey guys what's up !

so today i will be doing Shein review , i hope you like
 it it's my honest review about this company , i have been cooperating with them several times , they have never let me down , i receive my products in time , safe and they look exactly like the photos in the website , with such a good quality and materiel , again shein proves that it's the best online store , you can find anything you want and look for such as jewelry , shoes , jackets , coats ,dress ,  bags etc..,  


Okay so about the products black long sleeve skull print loose sweatshirt  I love this sweatshirt, I got compliments on it and of course those questioning looks as to why a girl is wearing a skull, well I'm like why not. It is a beautiful drawing on a sweater. I was surprised about the material of the sweater because I hadn't ever had one with it. It is a very comfy sweater of course in the winter time always wear a coat over it. sweater alone can not and will not block the chilling wind. I think this is a type of sweater that would look great on anybody. Those slouchers out there it would look good on you too. Though please don't slouch your beautiful so be proud <3 !!!!! great shirt i like it


it's just my style, it fits me perfectly and it feels very nice against the skin, with or without something underneath. It looks great with both pants and skirt, so it's very versatile and it fits all shapes and styles but it fits especially everyone with rock'n'roll in their blood!











Dresslily Review



Dresslily is an online fashion shop based in Shenzhen, China which, according to the "About Us" page, strives to offer its customers the best fashions at great prices. We wanted to know how good they really are, so we put their service to the test. Read on to find out what we thought.
We loved the homepage. We find it simple, attractive, and easy to figure out and navigate. Dresslily's slogan is "Dress to express," so we dove into their product range to see if their styles could really separate them from the competition.

Experience : 



Okay so now that's out of the way, I contacted Dressily nearly 1 month ago now and basically started up an affiliation with them. The contacted me back quickly and their customer service is great, they're really informative and never forget to leave anything out. They always replied within 24 hours which is great because I'm someone who hates waiting around for replies! now let's talk  bit about the product  i received this  casual pure color faux leather belt for men 
, It's really good quality and I have nothing negative to say for this product. It's a a super cute and I'm really happy with it! It's perfect for street style looks too thanks you dresslily i'm so in love the blazer it fits me perfectly yay so kawaiii ^_^












3 commentaires:

Instagram

Labels