About SammyDress Sammydress is a leading global online wholesale supplier of the latest in Women’s Clothing, Men and Women’s Shoes, ...

Denim Jacket

16:36 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 0 Comments

About SammyDress


Sammydress is a leading global online wholesale supplier of the latest in Women’s Clothing, Men and Women’s Shoes, Bags and Accessories, Casual Dresses, Accessories, Fashion Jewelry, Intimate Lingerie, Wigs, Men’s Clothing, Children’s Toys, Home & Living, Lifestyle Products and many more fantastic items and gift ideas. Our commitment is to provide a wide range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing at stunning factory direct prices along with a class-leading customer service experience to our worldwide community of customers

My SammyDress Review


I knew about SammyDress from a long time, but I never got a chance to shop with them until their team contacted me and asked me if I would like to try out their website and share my honest review of SammyDress on my blog. I happily agreed because I always wanted to get my hands on the cool and affordable accessories that they have on their website! I ordered a bunch of accessories, a clutch bag and two tops which are sadly not of my size so I will not be featuring them today in this post. The accessories and the clutch bag arrived in a single package while the two tops arrived in two separate packages as they came from different warehouses.

Thankfully, I didn’t have to pay customs duty for any of the packages. The first package took only 16 days to reach my city which is surprising because usually when I shop from a China based website, my order takes at least 30-45 days to reach here. But SammyDress seems to be quite fast, their courier partner in Morocco. The overall shopping experience was great and I have only positive words to say about it, let’s move on to the haul now and  about the see of the products!

Chest Pocket Denim Jacket with Extreme Rips 








0 commentaires:

Instagram

Labels