Romwe If it wasn’t already obvious, I have a lot of love for the fashion world. Fashi...

Romwe 2018

17:22 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 0 Comments



                                               Romwe

If it wasn’t already obvious, I have a lot of love for the fashion world. Fashion is something that seems unquenchable; whatever you buy, whatever you have, there’s always room for more. I’ve been quite the minimalist for the last few years, especially so where my wardrobe is concerned. That’s made a drastic turn-around this year, which is something I’m not too sure if I’m happy about or not. I’ve really pushed my comfort zone and have tried a lot of looks that I never would’ve approached in the past, which I’m really proud of. What I’m not proud of is the fact that buying clothes has become an obsession. Despite loving everything in my wardrobe, the magnitude of clothing I own right now is insane. And here I am writing a massive Romwe for even MORE clothes… Eep. Aaaanyway, let’s move swiftly onwards…










0 commentaires:

Instagram

Labels