Hi guys! Today I'm going to be doing a review on  shein  You guys may of read my previous posts on shein if not then I'll do a li...

VIP

04:34 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 0 Comments




Hi guys!

Today I'm going to be doing a review on 
shein You guys may of read my previous posts on shein if not then I'll do a little recap on who they are!


Here's some info found on Shein:


Shein.com was one of the web's first online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since 2008. Based in China, 
shein offers the latest street style dresses ,coats, boots & more."


Okay so now that's out of the way, I contacted 
shein nearly 1 month ago now and basically started up an affiliation with them. The contacted me back quickly and their customer service is great, they're really informative and never forget to leave anything out. They always replied within 24 hours which is great because I'm someone who hates waiting around for replies!


now let's talk  bit about the product  i received this t-shirt Black Short Sleeve VIP Print Loose T-Shirt

 From www.shein.com it took only 15 day to arrive they shipped them out and gave me a tracking code for the items to use on their website then once you tracked it on their site you can receive the tracking code to use on main sites like royalmail or usps etc etc.


I was super pleased that it came with tracking because I love finding out where my packages are and it makes me more patient! Since the items come with a tracking code it's really good especially since the shipping is free worldwide!

Get ready for a picture spam!











0 commentaires:

Instagram

Labels