Recently I was contacted by  Choies.com  and was offered some  free products  in exchange for my  honest review (which is exactly wh...

Poker of the day

04:34 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 2 Comments





Recently I was contacted by Choies.com and was offered some free products in exchange for my honest review(which is exactly what you will get). I had never heard of them before. There are a couple other Asian/China based online clothing stores that I have ordered from in the past, so I was excited to see what they had to offer. I was given a dollar amount to choose whatever I wanted. Here is my review of the website, my experience, and quality of the items I received.


I'm going to break this down into sections so I an do a thorough review and it won't be all over the place. I know how it is to want to learn about a company and/or product so I do a google blog search. Then I find websites or blogs that barely touch on what I want to know. So here it goes.

THE WEBSITE:

  • Upon first glance the website appears to be from a well established company(s). Browsing the different categories is easy. It's well maintained and has options for you to create wishlists which I personally love.
  • When you hover over an item, you have the option for quick view as well as go to the items page which some people may find annoying if you simply want to go directly to the item (because often you will click "Quick Review" by accident. Others may love this feature because to them it makes their shopping quicker.
  • On the item's page you will find the typical details, delivery information, photos to other products as well as reviews. 
  • The images for the products are very clear and offer you multiple angles. I hate when I see a semi far away photo of some model wearing the item and you can't get a good look at the details.
  • They are connected to social media such as Facebook, twitter, youtube and instagram which tends to lend more credibility to a company as well as gives you options for sharing products.

Overall, I really like the website. It's well designed, easy to navigate, and looks like some actual money and care was put into unlike a lot of other Asian/China based websites that look like cheap copies of each other. 


THE INVENTORY & PRICES:

  • Overall is appears they have a good selection of items. Almost every category you go to has multiple pages of items for you to choose from.
  • Prices, oh the prices. This website boasts it's cheap or "affordable" selection of items. Well, I'm on the fence about this. Their hats for instance cost on average $21. To me that is a bit expensive. Their shirts range from $11 (on sale) to $45-ish. They also have several jeans for $30+. 
  • Their shipping is free. Now this might counterbalance the fact that their items are more expensive than your average online China website (such as dresslink.com). I don't believe the price vs free shipping is really worth it for all the products. You will have to make your own decision on that.

On a scale from 1-10 (10 being the most ridiculously high priced items ever), I'd have to give this website a 4. You can find a lot of these items either cheaper or for the same price from other websites as well as local stores. On the flipside, some items are very reasonably priced so it's just under being 50/50 for me.


PROCESSING TIME + SHIPPING TIME:

  • This is another important section when I'm reading reviews so I wanted to be sure to add it to this one. I placed my order on 1/14/2015. It took 7 days for them to process my order. It took It also took 7 days for me to receive my order.
  • Impressive shipping time! Considering most Asian/China based stores (whether it's ebay, clothing stores, etc) take a significant amount of time for delivery, especially if it's free to the buyer. Companies tend to use the cheapest, slowest form of shipping when it's at their expense. I give their shipping speed 5/5 stars!
  • I wish their processing time was a bit shorter. If they reduced that by a couple days then I'd have to say this was the best Asian/China based store I've ever purchased from - shipping wise - and I've ordered from a lot!
 Now, onto the review of the sweatshirt I received! I know this is the most important part, right? The website is good, ok got it. The shipping is fast, excellent. Now what about the clothes? Well, since the prices were kind of hefty vs what I was given to spend, I was only able to select one item of clothing along i chooses a sweatshirt Men's Funny Boy Sweatshirt i loved vendetta image in the front also the quality was awesome 
so guys i hope you  go visit the website www.choies.com and check their items i'm sure you gonna love them all as i did 










2 commentaires:

Instagram

Labels