Romwe : Ooo, so yesterday I got another package from Romwe !  So, I thought I would do a review on the ultra cute clothes I re...

Spider-man

06:10 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 7 Comments





Romwe :

Ooo, so yesterday I got another package from Romwe
So, I thought I would do a review on the ultra cute clothes I received.

This is what I ordered (click on the products to go to them):


Spider-man Print Sweatshirt




As usual, I ordered with free postage and it came in just over 3 weeks. It came safely packaged in a                              green postage bag and all the items were in secure Romwe bags.


                           So, let's start with the " Spider-man Print Sweatshirt
                    This is what it looked like after I had taken it out of the package:




Very much like the stock image!
It feels exactly like I thought it would, it's very soft inside and is really thick, which is perfect for this weather! I was surprised by the "usa !" text, it's like a towel material and is really soft.it comes on many   many sizes, and it fits me fine.

It's really good quality and I have nothing negative to say for this product. It's a a super cute and I'm really happy with it! It's perfect for street style looks too








 i love the image in the front , well spider man has always been my favorite since i was a kid now the                                                          sweatshirt is definitely amazing









Thank you so much Romwe for these items, I am really happy with them!

And thanks to you guys for reading~



 Espada Yassine  ^_^


7 commentaires:

Instagram

Labels