Romwe : Ooo, so yesterday I got another package from  Romwe   !   So, I thought I would do a review on the ultra cute clothes I rec...

Print Black T-shirt

13:11 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 1 Comments



Romwe :

Ooo, so yesterday I got another package from Romwe ! 
So, I thought I would do a review on the ultra cute clothes I received.

This is what I ordered (click on the products to go to them):


Girl Print Black T-shirt



As usual, I ordered with free postage and it came in just over 3 weeks. It came safely packaged in a     green postage bag and all the items were in secure Romwe bags.


So, let's start with the "Girl Print Black T-shirt " this is what it looked like after I had taken it out of the package:


Very much like the stock image!
It feels exactly like I thought it would, it's very soft inside and is really thick, which is perfect for this weather! I was surprised by the "usa !" text, it's like a towel material and is really soft.it comes on many many sizes, and it fits me fine.

It's really good quality and I have nothing negative to say for this product. It's a a super cute and I'm really happy with it! It's perfect for street style looks too

it has two colors white and black which is perfect for summer style , also that girl image is so amzing well i can't agree more about this









1 commentaire:

Instagram

Labels