Romwe : So yesterday I got another package from  Romwe   !   So, I thought I would do a review on the ultra cute clothes I ...

Concerts Print Loose T-shirt

07:16 http://espadayassine.blogspot.com/ 2 Comments






Romwe :

So yesterday I got another package from Romwe ! 
So, I thought I would do a review on the ultra cute clothes I received.

This is what I ordered (click on the products to go to them):

Concerts Print Loose T-shirt


As usual, I ordered with free postage and it came in just over 3 weeks. It came safely packaged in a     green postage bag and all the items were in secure Romwe bags.


So, let's start with the " 

Concerts Print Loose T-shirt " 

this is what it looked like after I had taken it out of the package 

Very much like the stock image!
It feels exactly like I thought it would, it's very soft inside and is really thick, which is perfect for this weather! I was surprised by the "usa !" text, it's like a towel material and is really soft.it comes on many many sizes, and it fits me fine.

It's really good quality and I have nothing negative to say for this product. It's a a super cute and I'm really happy with it! It's perfect for street style looks too

it has two colors white and black which is perfect for summer style , also that girl image is so amzing well i can't agree more about this



Here's some info found on Shein:

Shein.com was one of the web's first online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since 2008. Based in China, 
shein offers the latest street style dresses ,coats, boots & more."


Okay so now that's out of the way, I contacted 
shein nearly 1 month ago now and basically started up an affiliation with them. The contacted me back quickly and their customer service is great, they're really informative and never forget to leave anything out. They always replied within 24 hours which is great because I'm someone who hates waiting around for replies!


now let's talk  bit about the product  i received this 

Latest Design Wide Women Mix Color Leather Bracelet












es

2 commentaires:

Instagram

Labels